Feeling like you may end up crazy if you have to stay in for weeks until the Coronavirus pandemic passes? Remaining inside is an excellent way to protect yourself and others from the coronavirus, it is also essential to know what to do while you are in your house.
What's there to do while stuck indoors? I've compiled 11 suggestions to help make your time quarantined as enjoyable – and
perhaps even as productive – as possible.
1. Start a journal or blog. (If you don't have a journal click on the link to get a free electronic journal https://www.shefixescrowns.com/journal-opt-in
2. Meditate. Try lying down with your eyes closed, palms up, and while focusing on your breath. (Search in Youtube 10 minute guided meditation)
3. Take a bubble bath (bonus: Add a glass of wine).
4. Take time to reflect: What have you accomplished in the last year? What goals are you setting for yourself in the next year?
5. Make a list of things for which you are grateful.
6. Work on your financial planning, such as exploring whether to refinance your loan or ways to save more money.
7. Do a daily 30 minute home workout (go to youtube search 30 minutes home workout). You will have plenty to choose from
8. Learn how to cook a new quick healthy recipe (search on Google quick healthy recipes, and you will have plenty to select from)
9. Take five minutes to pray before starting your day
10. Call or FaceTime a family member or friend you've meant to catch up with
11. Read a self-improvement book for a minimum of 30 minutes daily
If self-quarantine doesn't seem fun anymore after they have closed down almost everything, some of these activities can hopefully make it more tolerable.
Check out Shefixescrowns on Instagram to stay connected.